Saturday, 29 January 2011

My New Kipling Breezer & Brownie Bag and Purse

I have just brought my first Kipling bag i have loved these for forever and with some birthday money I was given this year I got my first one.  
I got it mine from  QVC and once ordered I had it within the week I ordered the deep fuchsia which is a great colour.
the purse is the colour of my set


What Kipling say

Get a Kipling shoulder bag with a matching purse for a fantastic price! Perfect for work or travel, the nylon bag has an adjustable strap and a roomy main compartment. There are three main pockets, several organiser pouches, an internal zip pocket to keep your purse safe and a clip to hold keys. It even has the trademark monkey keyring attached to the strap. The multi-pocket purse has sections for credit cards, notes and coins.
  • Three main pockets
  • Two secure with a chunky zip, third secures with hook and loop
  • Kipling logo at front
  • Bag measures about 23cm x 22cm (9" x 8.7")
  • Purse measures about 19cm x 10cm (7.5" x 3.9")
  • Adjustable strap measures from 35cm - 72cm (14" - 28")
  • 100% nylon
  • Wipe clean with a damp cloth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...