Friday, 25 March 2011

2True 3 in 1 Concealer

Yet another great find while in superdrug!! 
I saw the 2True stand so I went and had a little look everything was priced up at £1.99 each or 3 for £4.99 I thought this was to good to be true.  
So i left without getting anything and searched the net and found rave reviews on this product.  I've been using the 2 true 3 in 1 concealer over the past week and love it. 
I found this concealer to cover dark circle and spots with ease, without being cloggy and drying my skin. 
The only down side is it only comes in 3 shades and to be honest I could use any of them by mixing them together.  
Yes this means getting more than one but for the money and the quality I have paid more than the cost of 3 of these for one product.
I would definitely recommend this product.
£1.99 or 3 products for £4.99

3 comments:

  1. heard so many good things about this i'm jealous it looks really good

    ReplyDelete
  2. May have to try this - thanks for sharing :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wore today and my sister told me how good my skin looked thats got to be good hey

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...