Saturday, 26 March 2011

Elf Haul Product Review

Nail varnish metal madness £1.50
I LOVE THIS POLISH the colour is black but it has fine multi colour glitter running through it you need to use top coat for this polish or the glitter tends to lose its colour and go silver in colour. 
Polish lasts really well week mine lasted the whole week will get some more of these and try them out great value for money.
***** stars

Eyebrow lifter and filler ivory medium £3.50
I do quite like this product this I might have been a little heavy handed when first using it but both side blend easy and I would have liked the lifter to be a little lighter in colour.
**** stars

under eye concealer and highlighter glow and light £3.50
This is a great product helps covers my dark circles and the highlight is so pretty both are light formulas but once set they are really light on the skin.
*****stars 

waterproof eyeliner pen in black £1.50
I love pen eyeliners however I found this one ran really bad on the first time I used it haven't tried it again as I didn't want to risk it on a night out however I will try again and review again.  I have read alot of reviews and they all seem to say the same thing about it running.
** stars
Plumping Lip Glaze champagne £1.50
Love this nice and nude the plumping action feels lovely however didn't see major results but lasts a long time and has a nice mint taste to it.
***** stars

Shimming Facial Whip toasted £1.50
Really pretty colour not quite sure best way to use i have tried it on my lips and on my eyes i think this will look amazing when i have a tan in the summer
***** stars

Super Glossy lip shine with spf15 iced latte £1.50
Haven't used this as this is not my sort of colour not the colour it looked on mine at all might repurchase a lighter one as it has spf in it will be great in the summer


Warm Bronzer £3.50
Love this its a very delicate shade which looks very natural on the skin i love it has 4 colours which means you can make it lighter or darker.  
The packaging it lovely looks expensive and is much bigger than i thought it would be.
***** stars
Foundation Brush, Blushing Bronzing and Blending Brush, Defining Brush,
 Concealer Brush, Eyeshadow Brush
all were £1.50 each
These brushes are amazing the quality is so good they are so soft and are so easy to work with i would like to get the studio one to see if there is much difference
***** stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...