Saturday, 5 March 2011

E.L.F Haul

This month I decided to treat myself to some E.L.F goodies as most of these things cost £1.50 each yes that's £1.50 each.  I have seen some great reviews on these things and as this is my first order I can only speak as I find but so far the products look great value for money and the quality seems really really good.  The only down point is in the UK we can only order via there website and the colours don't seems to be that good a colour match to what you do get.

I ordered
nail polish in metal madness, shimmering facial whip in toasted, clarifying pressed power in light beige, super glossy lip shine in iced latte, plumping lip shine in champagne, all over cover stick in ivory, tone correcting concealer in light beige, tinted moisturiser spf15 in ivory, waterproof eyeliner in black, eyelid primer, under eye concealer & highlighter, Eyebrow lifter and filler in ivory and medium, lip primer and plumper and the warm bronzer.

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was haulerific... U have to do a review on the good ones there are lots of stuff on there I haven't gotten before but would love to know if they are good

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...