Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Hi 
I just wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to the lovely 
for my 
Kreativ Blogger Award bless you xxx



Here are the rules:


You must Link 10 blogs
Tell these bloggers about the award
Write 10 facts about yourself

-The Ten Things About ME-

1 - I'm a cake maker by trade.

2 - I love my family very much.

3 - I drink Coffee not Tea.

4 - I'm a natural and brown kinda make girl

5 - I've never broken a bone (touch wood)

6 - I did bite my nails till my nan died who used to beg me not to

7 - I got engaged in-front of Cinderella's castle in Disney Land

8 - My daughter make me so proud every single day

9 - My sister is one of my best friends

10 - I don't have any tattoos (but would like a pretty one)
-So here are some of my favourite blogs-
















3 comments:

  1. aww congrats on the award chick! I nominated you for one over at my blog yesterday aswell :) check it out! Love that you got engaged in front of cinderella's castle!!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thankyou very much for giving me the award!! i will do a post tomorrow ..


    Congrats on the award to you as well xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...