Saturday, 12 March 2011

Johnson & Johnson Dual Action Moisturiser

Right should of done this review ages ago but really wanted to use this product so I could give a far account of it.  
I've been using for over 2 weeks now and I am AMAZED!!! I have always had spot prone skin which to be honest really gets me down.  I was watching U-Tube videos the other week when msbudgetbeauty on Twitter or MissBudget Beauty UTube brought this to my attention so next day I raced to boots and brought it, it was on 3 for 2 £3.46 for 100ml.  

This hand on heart is the best moisturiser I have used I have noticed a big difference in my skin.  When you apply it is tingles which I personally like it makes your skin feel clean. So having been a Liz Earle user for years it has now been retired for this which costs about a third of her moisturiser.

What they say:
Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser combines oil-free moisturisers which won't clog pores with a proven spot-fighting ingredient to help prevent spots and blemishes.

What i say:
GO BUY IT IF YOU HAVE SPOT PRONE SKIN!!! 
I only wish I had found this years ago this will have a permanent place in my bathroom cabinet.

*****Stars

1 comment:

  1. when i stop using this my skin gets bad again! i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...