Sunday, 27 March 2011

Lush Mini Haul

OK so today we went shopping to get Faith a new dance outfit and while we were wandering around stumbled across the new lush store which had just opened.  
Now to be honest I have not had the best experience when going into lush its a bit like going to subway the staff are slightly rude they seem to expect you to know what you want right away.  To be honest I like to have a good old look around and not feel the shop assistants breath breathing down my neck.  
Today they weren't bad however they didn't go out of there way to sell anything either they were a little bit to busy talking to there friends who were in the shop with them.
So after much walking about and trying to stop Faith picking everything up we got 2 things 


The Comforter Bubble Bar £3.99

This fruity bubble bar gives the feeling of being hugged by a jolly blackcurrant. 
When life is getting you down, crumble The Comforter under hot, running water for purple water and creamy bubbles. 
The warm aroma of cassis absolute is relaxing so relaxing that you'll go to bed feeling happier and the world will seem brighter the next day.


Think Pink Ballistic £2.50

The Think Pink Ballistic is back with a slimmer figure. 
We've made it smaller, but this hot pink bomb is still fragranced with tonka bean's edgy aroma and the sweetness of vanilla absolute. 
It's sweet, but not overbearingly so, with a subtle bite that will remind you of pink bon-bons. 
We highly recommend you spoil yourself and think pink.

I haven't used either yet but will let you know what they are like when i have used them.

If you use Lush 
What do you get when you go??
Whats worth a try?? 
How do you keep your stuff stored??

I got a copy of the Lush Times which tells you about the products which is great I'm thinking of ordering online as to be honest the customer service sucks big time and makes me not want to return to the store.

7 comments:

  1. The closet Lush to me is 4 hours away and was only in there once. I had a look around but didnt really see anything I wanted at the time but since I started blogging Lush is everywhere! Im mad to try it! Looks lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im always talking about Lush on my blog! Haha! Just bought some more in my haul I put up today, should deffo buy Ickle baby bot's for Faith she will love them and they help with their sleep!

    I just store mine in the bags they come in in draws so everything gets nice and scented :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hon just out of my lovely lush bombs so need to take a trip and treat myself lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The comforter is one of my favourites, I like a nice pink bath over murky blue or green or murderous blood bath reds! I keep all my lush in a big box with some of the packaging they put in with an order once - it looks like popcorn! It makes the room smell lovely because all the sents are so strong! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments girls I have just been going through the lush times so next time I go in I know what i'm after as the staff are so bad x

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i love what you've bought <3
    I haven't tried much Lush stuff but I really like their shower jellies.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The comforter is one of my favourites, I like a nice pink bath over murky blue or green or murderous blood bath reds! I keep all my lush in a big box with some of the packaging they put in with an order once - it looks like popcorn! It makes the room smell lovely because all the sents are so strong! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...