Sunday, 20 March 2011

My New Skin Care Routine

Ok so the last few weeks I have been trying to find a new skin care routine.  I have horrible skin which breaks out ALL the time.  I have been using Liz Earle for years and to be honest although I love it, it really hasn't helped my skin at all.  
I had started to give up on it really however I was sent a sample of a product I did blog about it it's the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Scrub and Facial Wash which I have been using and I love.  
However I was told about the Clean & Clear dual action moisturiser with is oil free, so while Boots have had there 3 for 2 offer on this is what I got.  The Clean and Clear Deep Action Cream Wash, Witch Anti Blemish Primer and the Clean & Clear Moisturiser.  

Clean & Clear Deep Action Facial Wash
This product is lovely I use it by washing my face and then applying it all over.  Once you start to rub it in a tingling sensation starts which i really like makes you feel like this product is really working I then wash off with water.  This leaves your face feeling so clean and fresh.
£3.05 for 150ml brought on a 3 for 2 offer at boots

Witch Anti Blemish Primer
Brought this product having heard reviews on it and it lives up to the reviews.  I have only been using a short time but i love this primer it goes on really easy and doesn't cause me and further break outs.  I have written a full review on this on my blog but so far so good.
£6.99 for 30ml brought on a 3 for 2 offer at Boots

Clean & clean Dual Action Moisturiser
I love this moisturiser i have been looking for one for ages which doesn't leave my skin feeling oily and i think this is one of my new favourite skin care items.  i love the tingling feeling it gives once applied it makes it feel like it working on your skin helping prevent spots.
£3.46 for 100ml brought on a 3 for 2 offer at Boots

I am really loving the Clean and Clear product and would like to try more of them and recommendation's???

3 comments:

  1. Lovely review! :) Im going to get the moisturiser to try aswell.... I love the facial wash so much already! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sister told me today how good my skin looked felt all giddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely review! :) Im going to get the moisturiser to try aswell.... I love the facial wash so much already! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...