Saturday, 5 March 2011

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit

I have been looking for a new skin care routine I normally use Liz Earle however I have found it doesn't do anything for my spots which I am prone to.  Once I had washed my face it felt fine but within hours was starting to feel greasy again.  So I have packed it all away and went on the hunt for something new.  I was lucky enough to win a competition on a blog and there was a sample of the Neutrogena Pink grapefruit face wash which I used and loved.  So I have now been out and brought the face wash and the face scrub.

The Face Scrub

What Neutrogena Says:
An uplifting daily facial scrub with powerful MicroClear® technology and exfoliating micro-beads, the formula unclogs pores to clean deeply and help eliminate spots and blemishes. The refreshing scrub gently purifies the skin without over drying, while a wave of pink grapefruit uplifts the senses with a burst of invigorating freshness.

The Review
Only been using for a few days and I'm pleasantly surprised the micro bead are just that they are tiny so they are perfect for sensitive skin and can be use twice a day.  The texture is very runny so be careful when opening and remember a little goes a long way.  The smell is lovely very fresh and although having only used for a few days I truly believe this has made a difference to my skin.  This really is affordable skin care as it only cost £4.59 for 150ml (I got mine at boots while on a 3 for 2) *****stars


What Neutrogena Says
"An uplifting daily facial cleanser for clear, fresh and healthy looking skin everyday.  With powerful MicroClear technology, the formula cleanses deeply to help eliminate spots and blackheads.  The refreshing gel gently purifies the skin without over drying, while a wave of pink grapefruit uplifts the sense with a burst of invigorating freshness.

The Face Wash
This is one of my all time fav's since finding it it smells lovely and leaves my skin clean, soft and not feeling tight at all.  I haven't been using for that long but so far so good has it made a difference to my skin it might be to early to tell but so far yes I think it has and at £4.59 for 200ml do I think its worth the money YES!!! (i got mine on 3 for 2 at boots) *****stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...