Saturday, 12 March 2011

Urban Decay Naked Palette

I decided to treat myself I am a drug store makeup kind of girl however this is something I have wanted for ages so I decided to treat myself.  I got mine from Debenhams they had 10% off and I found another voucher so all in all I got mine for about £10 cheaper then it should of been.  I haven't used mine yet as I made a school girl error and removed my make up with a baby wipe and it has dried out all my skin around my eyes.  However we are off out for dinner tonight and its coming out to play.  As I have said before I only every wear neutral shades so this is perfect for me.   

What Urban Decay say about the Naked Palette
THIS is how Urban Decay does neutral! Far from a group of boring beige shadows, this long, lean, seductive case is packed with TWELVE gorgeous neutrals. Shades range from delicate champagnes to dark, gritty gunmetal, and feature FIVE NEW shades with names like Darkhorse, Virgin and Buck. We’ve also included a range of textures: everything from glitter to shimmer to matte.
This is a shadow palette EVERYONE can use, and a truly spectacular gift. Experiment with office-appropriate neutrals, summertime bronzy looks, or sultry smokiness. With such a diversity of neutral shades at your fingertips, you’ll show there’s more to neutral than meets the eye.


What I say about the Naked Palette

I absolutely love it there isn't one colour I don't like I can't wait to play more with it found some great videos on UTube which i will be trying out.  I did think it would come with the eyeliner in black and brown which i have heard great things about, however mine came with a brush which is lovely so soft.  The palette also came with a baby primer potion which is a firm favourite, Although i brought a primer from E.L.F which give the Urban Decay a run for its money at only £1.50



So all in all would i buy again HELL YES!!
Do i think its value for money YES!!!
Would i recommend to a friend YES!!
Will i be buying more high end products  YES!!
The star rating (we all know the answer to this one don't we)
Out of Five stars its a ****** star  (YES A SIX) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...