Saturday, 26 March 2011

Yankee Candles

large jar - burning time 110 - 150 hours
medium jar - burning time 65 - 90 hours
small jar - burning time 25 - 40 hours

 Sampler - burning time 15 hours
Wax Tart - burning time 8 hours
T-Lights - burning time 4 - 6 hours

Been asked to do a review on Yankee Candles these are by far my favourite candle in-fact they are the only ones we have in our house.  
They have a range of scents which are split into fruit, floral, food and spice, and festive. Home Sweet Home is one of my favourite scents I have put a pic of the main items in the range and the approx burning time. 
The trick with these candles is to keep the wicks trimmed down which makes them a cleaner burn and makes them last longer.  
Also I have a shade for my jars which stops the flame getting blown about which also helps the candles burn for longer.  

These are available from Yankee Candle website I get mine from Boundary Mill.

The best way to sample the scent of the candles is by getting one of the jar candles removing the lid and smell the lid not the candle as this gives a true smell.

4 comments:

  1. Love these candles :) my fav is clean cotton and they have a lurverly cupcake one.... hmmmm might request one for the old bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cotton one too. We got ours from B&Q the other week, bought a few wax tarts so that we can pick our best x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clinton cards have them on buy 1 get one half price not much in range though. I have a basket with the wax tarts in I guess we have tried pretty much every scent. Just burnt the cupcake one little bit wasted in my house as it normally smells of cake lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cotton one too. We got ours from B&Q the other week, bought a few wax tarts so that we can pick our best x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...