Friday, 22 April 2011

Avon Nail Polish

Haven't ordered anything from the Avon in like forever, however I was having a look through the book and found these I have been looking for a matte polish for ages and I have heard good things about this one so I ordered it.  
The blue one is a limited edition for the royal wedding i will be sporting it for the day as I am sooooooo excited about the wedding.  

I haven't used them yet so I will do a full review once I have.  Now I'm not 100% sure on the price but i think the matt one was £3.99 and the other one was £2.99
Avon Matte Nail Polish in Black As night £3.99

Avon Nailwear Pro in Kate £2.99

2 comments:

  1. Soooooo jelous of your nails! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks hun sad story really I used to bite them till they bleed and my nan was always on at me to stop biting them and sadly when she passed away I stopped and now they are like this most of the time

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...