Wednesday, 20 April 2011

E.L.F Haul

Here is my latest ELF haul I took advantage of the free postage and package code they had on.


Hollywood Eyelashes £3.50 
first impression lashes look a bit cheap!


Therapeutic Conditioning Lip Balm £1.50 
AMAZING !!!
Only used today I got mine in Vanilla Cream will be getting the others.
Total face Brush £1.50 
First impression nice brush very soft.

Mineral Eyeshadow £3.00 
I got mine in Elegant I have only swatched this but so far I love it I want to order more.

Swatch of Elegant Mineral Eyeshadow

Shimmer Eyeliner Pencil in Black Bandit £1.50

Swatch of the Mineral Eyeshadow and eyeliner first impression where's the shimmer???
This Super Glossy Lip Shine was a free gift not my colour at all this is in Mauve Luxe.

As normal will review in full when I have test driven these.

Any recommendations for what to try next??

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh lovely Haul! I do love ELF!
    I prefer the other cheaper lashes in "natural" they are abit nicer and klaire de leys uses them in her youtube vids xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really going to have to try ELF, never tried any of their products yet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made use of their offer too, except it was a free 32pc eyeshadow kit worth £9 when you spend £10! What a bargain. I wish I had found that vanilla lip balm x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charli When I put the lases on they look ok would be great for full on night out. might try the other ones for more natural look xxx

    Leanne never tried ELF good god girl get an order in now you wont look back xxx

    Jess what else did you get i want to try the mineral foundation but i have lots to cover and not sure if coverage will be any good xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a lipstick as I heard some great reviews about them on youtube! I also got the shimmering facial whip which I'm hoping will work well as a liquid blusher and also the usual nail polishes and I love love love their tinted moisturiser. I want to try the mineral foundation too, but not sure on which shade to try! Will be doing an elf haul post soon over at my blog jesslovelyjubbly.blogspot.com :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got a lipstick as I heard some great reviews about them on youtube! I also got the shimmering facial whip which I'm hoping will work well as a liquid blusher and also the usual nail polishes and I love love love their tinted moisturiser. I want to try the mineral foundation too, but not sure on which shade to try! Will be doing an elf haul post soon over at my blog jesslovelyjubbly.blogspot.com :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...