Friday, 22 April 2011

I really love Cocoa & Shea Butter body butter

B&M 99p
Popped to our new B&M store the other day and spotted this I normally use a similar one from The Body Shop which costs £12.50 and this was 99p
 that's a £11.51 saving 

Not bad but would it live up to the Body Shop One???
The answer is YES!!! 

I had my shower last night and put this on it smelt sooooooo good and did the job as well as the body shop one and with the £11.51 i saved just think what i could buy lol

So if you see this pop it in your trolley you wont be disappointed I will be returning to buy more soon.

4 comments:

  1. I looooooove this product! I bought it because I couldn't spend a 20 € on te body shop one and I absolutely fell in love with it :) (I bought the same scent, it's amazing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. can you believe that saving Rachel its soooo good xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. bakesbeautyblog26 April 2011 at 03:02

    this stuff smells sooooo good might depot some and send it you xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...