Saturday, 9 April 2011

Love, Hope, Dream necklace

Hi Ladies!!

Wanted to share this with you, a while ago while I was on twitter I saw a tweet from daintydollymix aka Sinead advertising her handmade jewellery.  I saw lots of things I was tempted to get like one of her beautiful Scrabble rings, however I saw this necklace and knew my sister would love it.  
I contacted Sinead who was so lovely and helpful she said I could pick which words out of a selection she had to go on the necklace and she would make it up for me.  
So I picked LOVE, HOPE, DREAM I was planning on giving this to my sister for her birthday however I couldn't wait that long.  
When the necklace arrived which was super fast after I ordered it within a week it was packaged so nicely in a little organizer bag.
So on Mothers day Faith gave it to my sister who is her God Mother as her gift Jane was really pleased with it.  Please go and check out her stuff it is truly lovely and she will try so hard to meet your needs daintydollymix Jewellery I will be going back and ordering from her again.


1 comment:

  1. Hello lovely!

    Thank you so much for the beautiful post and your very kind words about me! You are such a sweetheart!

    I am so glad your sister loved the necklace & thank you so much for buying hun! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...