Saturday, 2 April 2011

March Favourites

Hi ladies 
Sorry its a few days late was hoping to get this up yesterday (Friday) but Jon had night off from work so we had a night in with a takeaway and the telly.  

So here are my March favourites (drum roll please) 
Hope you like.

 Elf Eyelid Primer

I love this product I now use everyday helps keeps eyeshadow where it should be.

 My Beautiful Naked Palette 

I can't say enough about this something for every occasion.

Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser

 This has changed my life maybe a little over dramatic but but I don't think I will ever buy another moisturise from this one now.
Tangle Teezer

 Tangle Teezer where has this been all my life makes doing Faiths hair a dream no moaning and works well on mine to like to use mine when I wash my hair to comb through the conditioner it makes it feel so soft.

Garnier Caffeine Roll On

 I love this can't wait to get my hands on the gold one I'm going to get another to keep in my makeup bag

Witch Anti Blemish Skin Clearing Primer

This is wonderful primer when applied I feel I have a layer of protection between my face and my makeup I can ware my make up all day without feeling mine wearing it.


2True Foundation

 Now this I wasn't holding much hope for as it was £1.99 or 3 products for £4.95 (I Think) but I am very happy with it for a everyday foundation.

 
Leighton Denny Best Defence Hand Cream

This is my all time favourite hand cream and I have tried nearly everyone make.
I can't say enough about this when applied my hand feel so soft they save to apply at least twice a day but I use mine as often as possible I have notice a difference in both my hand and nails this hand cream has sunscreen in it to.


Leighton Denny Cuti Lips

This product is full of vitamins and minerals I use mine on my cuticles and nails and on my lips even on my elbows or anywhere I might have dry skin

2 comments:

  1. Think im gonna get me a tangle teezer and some of that witch primer after my ban :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I've NEVER heard of Tangle Teezer before. Seems so cool to use :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...