Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Mini Lush haul and some of the best customer service I've seen


Today we popped to Merry Hill and I had to pop into Lush, I was pleasantly surprised we were greeted by 2 lovely ladies who were only to please to help and advise.   Now as some of you know I have a love hate relationship with Lush staff as I normally find them unhelpful and I don't like the way they look down on you when you don't really know what you want but not today.  
These ladies did everything they could to help and advise both myself and Jon I did want to try there face mask but they were all out so I couldn't this time but I have to say when I do go back it will be to the Merry Hill store to receive great customer service.  Anyway this is is what I got today.
(I haven't used them yet but will review these when I do)

Ickle Baby Bot £1.75
A ballistic that will send little ones off to sleep? Does not compute! Drop it in the bath with baby bots to calm them down. They'll soon be dreaming of electric sheep with a sleep-inducing combination of lavender and sandalwood oils.

Hippy Chick £1.90
Chicks everywhere need this zesty grapefruit bath ballistic. The bohemian, refreshing scents of frankincense and citrus essential oils will perk up even the most boring baths as it fizzes off into the water. Drop it in when you're in need of a spring in your step this Easter. Anyone who loves our grapefruit-loaded Happy Hippy shower gel will love the Hippy Chick. It's clucking great, so buy-buy-birdy
.
We also were given 2 samples of Skin Drink And Cosmetic Lad.

While in there we were given a leaflet about a Lush home party has anyone had one or been to one what did you think i am really thinking of holding one.

Kelly
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...