Saturday, 30 April 2011

My last RAK gift arrived today

RAK Gift From Ellie

Just under a month ago myself and 4 other girls all decided we would do a RAK 
(random act of kindness) challenge.  We had to within the space of a month buy and send each other a little gift.  We set a limit to spend no more than £2.00 per gift and the gifts could be anything.  

We all completed a little questionnaire to try and learn a little about each other as none of use have ever meet.  Twitter brought us all together and our love of blogging/beauty/chit chatting I can say hand on heart that these girls are some of the nicest, kindest, most thoughtful people I have even got to know.  

I never thought that spending so little could have made us all so happy I loved every single thing which I got through the post and more to the point I was more excited waiting for the girls to get there gifts then waiting to get mine. 

I would like to thank them all for making it such a success.

3 comments:

  1. lovely post and lovely goodies :) It has been fab - such a good idea Kelly! Massive thanks to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. bakesbeautyblog30 April 2011 at 13:52

    Your welcome really enjoyed the whole thing

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was an awesome idea :) Thank you and I am glad you liked your goodies x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...