Tuesday, 19 April 2011

My Second and Thrid RAK Gifts Came Today

So today saw my lovely postman deliver my next two RAK (Random Acts Of Kindness)  
off the lovely 
Rachel sent me a beautiful eyeshadow which is just so me I wore this today and loved it if only my hey fever wasn't playing up so bad might have lasted the day.
Leanne sent me a bracelet a nail varnish and a areo lamb which faith polished off shes does nearly as well as i have out of the RAK gifts.  She also included a Welsh cake which i thought was a lovely touch

Both ladies popped in a little note which was really sweets and Leanna summed up the whole RAK experience perfectly.  You don't have to spend a small fortune to make someone happy we have done it with just a few pounds and a little bit of imagination and if we are been honest we hardly know each other. 

Thanks girls
xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked your goodies :)
    I'm thoroughly enjoying the RAKs ) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...