Monday, 2 May 2011

April Favourites

Hello Ladies!

Right I can't believe it is time for April Favourites already only seem 5 minutes I was doing March's.  
Most of these I have written about before be these are the things I use most often.

Clean & Clear cream wash
Clean & Clear dual action Moisturiser
Witch Anti Blemish Skin Primer

This is my current skin care routine I am loving all the Clean an Clear stuff.  I love the effects it has had on my skin and the difference it has made to me.  
I am currently using the deep action cream wash and the exfoliating daily wash and then the dual action moisturiser.
I love my Witch Primer it goes on so well and my make up lasts all day with out it I can't wait to get home and take my make up off now I fell I can leave it on all day.  
I am currently trying the the blemish pen which I am liking to I want to try there make up range to.

Tangle Teezer

I love my Tangle Teezer Jon brought it for me and Faith and I use it all the time.

ELF Mineral Eyeshadow

I ordered this on my last ELF order i placed and so far i love it its the ELF mineral eyeshadow i have it in Elegant it is beautiful i will be ordering someone soon.

Plum & Red Cherry Body Polish

I was going to fake tan and i needed a new exfoliant I popped to superdrug and picked up this is smells so good and really does the job I now use everyday.

2True Foundation

I have been using this everyday and i was so surprised as the cost is £1.99 or 3 for £4.99 to good to be true the colour is a perfect match.  I would use this over any of my other foundations i currently own.

Beautyblender & Cleanser Set

I brought this off amazon I had some vouchers to use and I had seen such good reviews on utube about the difference it make when applying foundation and it does makes it looks like you have been airbrushed your foundation is flawless.  I brought the one with the cleanser which I use to clean my beauty blender and my make up brushes.

Barry M Toffee Lipgloss

This is my all time favourite lipgloss its the Barry M Toffee and I love it I use on its own or over a lipstick 
Lush Smitten Hand Cream

I was sent this by lush and it has now turned into my favourite hand cream I carry it around with me it smells so good it smells of almonds it is full of natural oils chamomile and beeswax. Really makes my hands feeling so soft and moisturised.

Lush It's Raining Men Shower Gel

I loveeeeeee this smells so good I believe it was a limited edition for valentines day and smells the same and Honey i've washed the kids.  This is the first shower gel I have used from Lush and there not cheap however the smallest drop goes a long way I have had this in the shower for a month and we haven't just it up yet and the whole family have been using it.
Loreal Tangle Tamer Spray For Kids

I brought this for 2 reasons one is Faith has chicken pox and they are all in her hair which as she has long hair is making brushing it a night mare I was told about this and how good it is so I thought I would give it a go.  Now I am trying to grow my hair at the moment but i find it always gets tangled really easy and it drives me mad so after my shower last night I tried this and I was really pleased it smells of pears/apples which was nice and I can really see a difference in my hair today normally I'm dragging my comb thought it however today it was no problem at all great find!




Hope you have enjoyed my favourites this month if there is anything you have been loving which you think i should try let me know.

2 comments:

  1. bakesbeautyblog2 May 2011 at 11:52

    thanks hun really enjoyed this months

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...