Monday, 30 May 2011

Barry M Haul

Hi Ladies xx

So thought I would share with you the new Barry M Nail Paints I brought this week

Barry M Nail Paint in Blue Moon 317
Barry M Nail Paint in Lemon Ice Cream 307
Barry M Lemon Ice Cream 307
This is a little sheer however this was 3 coats

And then on Sunday Faith and I got these yes we are now sharing nail polishes Jon treated Faith to her 2 which were the 2 end ones.

Barry M Pink Iridescent 264
Barry M Grey 293
Barry M Dusky Mauve 313
Barry M Nail Effects pink 314
Barry M Bright Pink 279

I love these nail polishes they cover really well they last a really long time and the are so affordable.

3 comments:

  1. OMG I am loving your collection and I seriously think I may need that yellow its is so gorgeous but then your nails are fab, i have short little stubby nails :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Pink Iridescent (which I love) and the two other pink ones! Just used the Pink Nail Effects over a darker red, it looks so awesome!
    I love that yellow, I might need to pick one up! Barry M nail polishes are so addicting!

    Kitty xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got the Blue Moon and I love it with a matte top coat! The yellow is delish! May have to try x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...