Saturday, 14 May 2011

Beautyblender Kit

BeautyBlender & Cleanser £27.52 (with p+p)

This little Makeup sponge has totally transformed the way I apply my foundation.  I have always liked applying them with a sponge rather then a brush as I feel I get on better with it.   However after seeing a few reviews on this and a read/watched alot I didn't come across one bad word about it, so I shopped about and found it on Amazon which was good as i had a £10 voucher.


  Now I thought I would only get 1 but I got 2 in my box not sure if this was a mistake or not but I was more than happy with 2 I also got a bottle of BlenderCleanser which you use to clean the BeautyBlender with and I was also told you can use this to clean your makeup brushes to and it does work really well.  


So why is this makeup sponge so much better then the cheap ones you can pick up well, its bright pink lol its curved design fits perfectly into the palm of your hand, and blends foundation into an air brushed, seamless finish. It can be used wet or dry, and its pointy end gets right into the smallest parts of the face, like around the eyes and nose, which are often hard to reach with regular makeup sponges.


The BeautyBlender is designed by Hollywood makeup artists Rea Ann Silva and Veronica Lorenz, it was created to improve the foundation application process – making it as undetectable as possible. Its a celebrity favourite with the likes of Kim Kardashian and Rihanna using it. The BlenderCleanser is a mixture of Tea Tree and Lavender so it smells really good.


All in All one of the best things I have brought.

1 comment:

  1. I've read so many good reviews about these but I haven't tried myself yet. I've also read that you're suppose to use it wet in order to have the best results, is it true?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...