Saturday, 21 May 2011

Finally Makeup Storage Has Arrived

Asda £5 (although scanned through till at £3 BARGAIN)

As you know I have been looking for a storage system to store my make up in and on walking round Asda last week found this little draw system.  
It was priced up at £5 which I thought was quite good , I was in two minds to pick up two but decided to get one now I wish I had of got the two set as these are pretty much full.  
So there not the pretty storage system I was looking for but cost effective and do the job. 

Top draw - Eyelashes
2 - Eye shadows
3 - Eye liners, Mascaras
4 - Lip Products
5 - Foundation, Concealer, Powder's

2 comments:

  1. I agree with you, I like those princess-looking vanities but till I can get one, the plastic drawers are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3 pound wow! i got the same, but it was 10 pounds. I checked at Asda, theyr were selling it for 20! I think you're lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...