Monday, 2 May 2011

GlossyBox


I've just completed my order for my Glossybox and i can't tell you how excited i am about it.  
For you who don't know Glossybox is the UK's answer to the USA Birch Box.  
You pay a monthly subscription which is £10 and in return you will get a beautifully packaged box with 4-5 sample/trial sized products inside.  
Now these samples are not rubbishy samples but high end luxury samples I'm not 100% sure but once I had ordered I was asked to complete a short questionnaire which I believe they will use this information to supply you with products which are Tailor made to suit you.  
The box also comes with information about the products in the box and application note and tips for using your items.  The beauty of this is your get to try these item in your own home and with out any pushy sales assistant breathing down you neck forcing you to buy.   
Glossybox also offers you more in-dept information on the products they have supplied you with on there website they will also link you to online suppliers of the products if you should want to purchase the full size.  
In return for your box you can complete a online feedback sheet which helps glossy box improve your box with products which suit you better. 

For more information glossybox website 
Once I have had my first box  will review it for you.

5 comments:

  1. I've ordered one, can't wait! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. bakesbeautyblog2 May 2011 at 11:52

    me to hun heard there might be something from nars in first one

    ReplyDelete
  3. bandofblushers2 May 2011 at 14:14

    Cannot wait to see your glossy box :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for posting about this, been wishing birchbox would ship to the uk & now we have our own version. Yey!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered as well, mine will be shipped mid-June!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...