Saturday, 14 May 2011

Johnson's Holiday Skin


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/2567938/bakes-beauty-amp-blog?claim=2rtqxktweye">Follow my blog with bloglovn</a>

Johnson's Holiday Skin
Medium to Dark
While I was trawling the shelves of my local Wilkinson to see what offers they could tempt me with. I noticed that the Johnson's Holiday Skin Body Lotion was on offer half price £2.49, I thought this seemed pretty good value.

Now this comes in 2 different formulations Fair to medium and medium to dark I got the medium to dark one. 


What Johnson's say: Johnson’s Holiday Skin Body Lotion is now enriched with Aloe Vera this daily body lotion gives skin a healthy moisture boost. Johnson’s Holiday Skin Body Lotion  gradually builds a natural-looking tan. A beautiful glow will develop after 3-4 days and will be maintained with continued daily use. 
So I decided to give it a go, I had a shower and exfoliated my skin and then once dry I applied the lotion.  Now it doesn't smell that good but I don't know many self tans that do however after an hour or so the smell went. The lotion itself is very think and creamy and I didn't really take to much attention to applying it just sort of slapped it on and rubbed it in.  
It does claim to be non streaky so application done I washed my hands and forgot about it. On getting up the next morning I could see a slight difference in my skin it was browner now Johnson's say the colour develops over 3 or 4 days. However I could tell a difference and a friend at work also notice and said what a nice colour I had gone in the sun (Thank you Johnson's).  So I reapplied about 2 days after my first application and yet again no streaks and a very natural tan which does last.  Now i love this stuff no worrying about stained sheet or streaks or orange hands this stuff truly is brilliant. Even knees, elbows and ankles look naturally tanned.
So to sum it up this lotion applies well is absorbed easily I haven't found any staining on my bedding my skin feels soft and moisturised.  And after 1 application I had a natural tan which I was pleased with and on building the applications made the tan darked without looking orange and  fake. Total godsend!!!

2 comments:

  1.  I was very impressed with the SKII Facial Treatment Essence (http://www.geocities.jp/hongkong_skii/index_e.htm),
    enough so that I have continued to use the product daily as part of my skin care
    routine after the test period. It's a luxury purchase to be sure, but this is
    one of the best products that can really make a significant difference in your
    skin, and so worth every penny.

    I applied the treatment each morning and
    evening after cleansing my skin and before moisturizer/primer and then makeup.
    Within just a few days I could see that my skin was much more supple and smooth
    - particularly in the t-zone. After about two weeks, I loved the beautiful glow
    my skin had - even without makeup.I was very impressed with the SKII Facial Treatment Essence (http://www.geocities.jp/hongkong_skii/index_e.htm),
    enough so that I have continued to use the product daily as part of my skin care
    routine after the test period. It's a luxury purchase to be sure, but this is
    one of the best products that can really make a significant difference in your
    skin, and so worth every penny.I applied the treatment each morning and
    evening after cleansing my skin and before moisturizer/primer and then makeup.
    Within just a few days I could see that my skin was much more supple and smooth
    - particularly in the t-zone. After about two weeks, I loved the beautiful glow
    my skin had - even without makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds really great! I was looking for a product like that, thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...