Saturday, 21 May 2011

May's Glossy Box

I have done a picture for ever step of opening my box so you can see how this arrived to me the quality of the packaging is top notch but did I think the same of what I would find inside FIND OUT !!!
How it arrived through the post

Love at first sight

Out of the box

Lifting the lid

Inside

The wrapping

My goodies

Products with a rule to help you gage the sizes of the products

Ok so what was in the box

All For Eve Eve Red Lipstick
Eve red lipstick was created by celebrity make up artist Daniel Sandler.  This long lasting colour was designed to instil courage and poise in all who wear it
Bionova Lab Bioactive Cleanser for normal/dry skin
This cleaner gently removes all traces of impurities without damaging the skin's natural barrier system.  Suitable for both skin types normal and dry
Alterna Caviar Anti-Aging rapid Repair Spray
Treat your hair with this vitamin packed finishing spray that immediately transforms the look and feel of hair.  The lightweight spray can be used throughout the day, restoring vibrancy to dull and dry hair.
COMO Shambhala Invigorate Body Lotion
Refresh yourself with this light hydrating body moisturiser.  Skin softening eucalyptus, mood enhancing lavender and stimulating peppermint make this the perfect wake me up.
NARS Orgasm Illuminator
This silky, shimmering highlighter creates instant radiance, giving skin a perfect dewy spring glow.  Universally flattering on all skin types.

First impressions
2 out of 5 I like (NARS and the COMO Shambhala)

The Lipstick and the Cleanser are no good for me now I did think the box would have products which would suit anyone however on signing up you are asked to complete a few questions which skin type are you what is your perfered make up look. 

 Now I have oily skin and only wear natural looking make up shades so I was surprised to get a seriously bright red lippy and a cleanser for normal/dry skin.  The hair product I haven't used yet but will after I have had my shower this evening so I can review after I have used.  

So all in all I don't feel the inside lived up to the outer packaging as I am left with products which I can't use I do hope that the next box will be more suited to the person receiving the box.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! They did say on Twitter that the boxes will be more personlaized, and it's going to be my first box. So I am eager to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2.  So so so jealous. I am currently holding back from signing up but the products look awesome, its oh so tempting. I love the box too haha simple things x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...