Sunday, 8 May 2011

My Wedding Cakes

Hiya Ladies

Sorry for the lack of posts but this has been our first week back to normal after the holidays and it has taken some getting use to I can tell you.  
As some of you may know I'm a fully qualified cake maker and decorator I completed a three year course at Birmingham College of food in both cake making and decorating and a three year course in sugar flowers.
I was asked to do a post on my cakes which I make so here you are, I have split them up into sections.  Below are just a few of my wedding cakes which I have made, I work closely with all my brides to help create a cake which they have been dreaming about since they were little. 
I hope you enjoy them as much as I love making them.












5 comments:

  1. rachelcrawford049 May 2011 at 01:00

    Wow these really are beautiful!! I love the cake with the pink and white flowers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. laurenmclean879 May 2011 at 05:24

    Gorgoues cakes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Kelly they are amazing! So talented! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. bakesbeautyblog11 May 2011 at 10:51

    Aww thanks hun nice to be able to do something you love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bakesbeautyblog11 May 2011 at 10:51

    Thank you so much xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...