Tuesday, 17 May 2011

Witch Blemish Pen Review and Rave

Witch Blemish Pen

I was sent this a little while ago to review by Witch's Lovely Holly.  Holly was kind enough to pop this in the post to me which I was really excited about.
  
Now having changed my skin care routine my skin is in quite good shape for me anyway! But also with my parcel arriving so did 2 spots the type that form under the skin and don't show there faces (cowardly spots).  

So on receiving it I ripped open the parcel took its picture and then applied, now if you are expecting them to vanish right away wake up and smell the coffee as I have never found any product which does that and this doesn't claim to! but it did ease them and I would say within a few days they had gone which they would normally have stuck around a lot longer.  I did try applying it under make up but I found it left me a little shiny so I used mine after I washed off my make up and again when I washed my face at bedtime.  

As any of you who read my blog know I love Witch's Primer I can't say enough about it and this is now another product I love and would wholeheartedly recommend to anyone to try.  

Next for me is to pick up their cosmetic range I want to try all of it lol.

What Witch say:

The NEW Witch Blemish Pen is THE handbag must-have miracle for beating breakouts! Easy and convenient to use with a gel formulation and brush applicator, simply apply the medicated gel to blemishes as often as required and allow the natural witch hazel to do its work!
  • Visibly reduces spots and redness in just 2 hours*

  • Easy & convenient to use
This product won silver in the
pure beauty Awards 
2010 

Have you tried any of Witch's products if so what so I try next????

I would just like to again thank Holly for sending me this item and to just tell you that although this was sent to me this review is totally honest if I didn't like or rate this product I would have said so.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried any Witch products yet, will have to have a nosey x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...