Saturday, 11 June 2011

Barry M Dusky Mauve 313

Hi Ladies xxx

Brought this a few weeks ago and I thought I would give it a airing !! 
Now I love Barry M Polishes I think for the price the quality is really good and normally you only need 2 coats at the most to get a good coverage.
 Barry M Dusky Mauve 313

Purple Shimmer Running Through

Dusky Mauve 2 Coats Applied

I really like this polish the only thing I will say about it is that the purple shimmer which you see in the bottle you don't get so much when it is on the nails.  

I did notice this on the first coat and thought it might be I hadn't shook the polish enough but no it didn't make any different.  

But having said that I do love the colour its very wearable.

What Barry M polish should I try next ???

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...