Monday, 27 June 2011

Batiste Tropical

Hi Ladies xxx

Having now discovered my new love for dry shampoo I was lucky enough to be sent a can on Batiste dry shampoo in Tropical in the new 200ml size.  

So last week I decided not to wash my hair on Tuesday morning for work but to give this a whirl.  

I LOVE IT !!!

I sprayed it into my hair and combed it through it smells so good the best way I can describe it is you know when you smell suntan lotion it makes you feel all summery well this is the same the coconut just made me wish for blazing sunshine, white sandy beaches cocktail's round the pool and of course no work!!

Believe it or not I had so many comments on the smell saying how nice it smelt and even at the end of the day I could still smell it on my hair.
Batiste Tropical 200ml
Batiste Hint of Colour 150ml


Batiste Tropical

So I love this would definitely take its on holiday my me or when the weather outside is horrible and I could do with a little sunshine.  Batiste also do this in the smaller on the go size to which would be perfect for taking on holidays.

Have you tried this yet what did you think of it?? 
Will be hopefully getting my hands on the XXL and the shimmer ones soon when my Boots have them and will review them too.

4 comments:

  1. I love Batiste! :) Smells so nice :) Great review!! xx

    P.S. Visit my blog for a giveaway :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh must try this scented one I am on blush at the min. I totally forgot to wash my hair last night and good old batiste came to the rescue this morning it really is a life saver

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Batiste! :) Smells so nice :) Great review!! xx

    P.S. Visit my blog for a giveaway :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. bakesbeautyblog9 July 2011 at 14:29

    aww thank i love it find im not washing my hair as often so i can use it more lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...