Thursday, 2 June 2011

Boots Mini Haul

Boots 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick Sugar Daddy
Soap and Glory Hand Food
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Boots 17 Lasting Fix Lipstick Shell

Again another post which has been waiting to be done I got this when the 3 for 2 offer was on.

17 Mirror shine Lipstick in sugar daddy is a lovely everyday colour its really easy to wear although they don't last a long time this lipstick is almost like a tinted lip balm however the colour can be build upon.

Soap and Glory Hand Food As most of you know who read my blog I am a hand cream addict. I have loads of them my current favourite is the Leighton Denny one which is beautiful however having said that this one is a very close second. I now carry this one about with me in my bag and use my Leighton Denny one first thing in the morning and before bed or when I feel I need a little treat.  It smells great and leaves hands soft and none greasy. WORTH A TRY!!!

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation claims to give a flawless, luminous complexion for up to 16hrs.Containing  fruit therapy for radiant boosted skin. Anti-dull complexion range. It contains 

Apricot -> Radiance, 
Melon -> Hydration, 
Apple -> Antioxidant, 
Ginger -> Energy 
This stuff smells so good and looks really natural when I apply it. This and my Rimmel 25 hour and my 2True foundation are my current favourites
17 Lasting Fix Lipstick In Shell Errrrmmm not really sure what to say about this the colour looked nicer in boots on getting home is not very noticeable however I do like it again more of a tinted lip balm but OK for a everyday use.  Looks nice with a lip gloss over it.

1 comment:

  1. I  love Hand Food - one of my favourite hand creams x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...