Thursday, 2 June 2011

John Frieda 3 Day Straight Review

Hi Ladies xxx

This review I should of done ages ago but just haven't got round to it so as they say better late than never.
I got this after Rachel Did a rave review on it so I thought I would have to go.  
I had seen reviews and Utube videos on it and I really wanted to try it for myself.  Straightening my hair drives me round the bend I love it when its done but find the whole thing time consuming and in the morning I just don't have the time.  
Anyway this is how John Frieda tell you to use this stuff

Directions:
Spray throughout damp or wet hair, NOT on dry hair. Start with 10-15 sprays. Use more or less, depending on hair length and thickness.
Step 1: Wash & condition with Frizz-Ease® Smooth Start® Shampoo and Conditioner
Step 2: Spray Frizz-Ease® 3-Day Straight™ Semi-Permanent Styling Spray on wet hair
Step 3: Blow Dry
Step 4: Straighten with hair straighteners
Days 2 & 3: No need to wash, just touch-up with hair straighteners if desired.

So I had hear people saving it was sticky when they applied it to the hair but I didn't really notice it.  I have hair to just below my shoulders and its thick I only used 7 sprays.  I rubbed it through my hair with my fingers and then I used my Tangle Tezzer to ensure I have distributed the product right through my hair. 
I then blow dried my hair I didn't section it and then combed it through I did notice my hair dried much much quicker and was so soft and shiny.  
Then I sectioned my hair and straightened it I again found it seems to go straighter if possible.
 Day one
 My hair was really healthy looking soft, shiny and straight and didn't knot like it normally does. 
Day Two
On waking up my hair was still straight and with a comb through was good for the day.
Day Three
Still quite straight and still shiny I normally wash my hair every or every other day but it didn't seem to look like it needed it I.  Have heard some people say they used dry shampoo but I didn't need to to be honest. 
So all in all I can say I bloody love this stuff and will be repurchasing when it runs out.


1 comment:

  1. Confessionsofamakeupaholic2 June 2011 at 09:31

    I love this stuff! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...