Saturday, 11 June 2011

May Favourites

Hi Ladies xxx
Sorry it's late but I have been having one of those months  
Leighton Denny One for All
This is a god send it is a multi use product its a base coat, full gloss top coat and ridge filler.  Its full of good things for your nails vitamin A and E when I'm having a week of not painting my nails I just use this as it leaves my nails really shiny.

Barry M Lip Gloss
I got this limited edition one free with a impulse body spray which was on offer in Superdrug I got Tease which I love its a pale milky pink colour my all time favourite Barry M lip gloss is toffee.

Soap & Glory Hand Food
None greasy hand cream packed with Shea butter macadamia oil and marshmallow this stuff is beautiful and smells so good.

 My Missguided Owl Ring
 My Skin Care Routine
Clean & Clear deep action cream wash
Witch Anti Blemish Skin Clearing Primer
Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser

More of my Skin Care Routine
Clean & Clear Deep Cleaning Lotion
Clean and Clear Exfoliating Daily Wash
Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Cleanser

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...