Friday, 24 June 2011

MUA Eyeshadows

Hi Ladies xxx

As most of you know I love a bargain and I love drug store cosmetics.  

I have been a huge fan of MUA for a long time and when rummaging through my make up collection for something to review I couldn't believe I hadn't blogged about these before.  

These eye shadows cost £1 so what was I expecting when I picked them up from Superdrug not much I thought they wouldn't last wouldn't be very pigmented how wrong can you be.    

These are my favourite colours.
 MUA shade 17 matt finish - creamy nude
MUA shade 2 pearl finish - white shimmer
MUA shade 19 matt finish - rich dark brown


Swatches Sorry they are not better !!

Now these eye shadow are so silky soft and the colour is easy to blend and very buildable.  I love them I have MAC eye shadows in similar colours and I do use these more then them and for the money you can not go wrong.

So next time your in Superdrug pick up a few what have you got to lose. 

I will be reviewing the MUA Pro range when I can get my hands on it but it sold out online and all my local stores still haven't had it arrive in store yet.


3 comments:

  1. Loving shade 2, may have to invest a whole pound for that one! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your review. I'm definitely going to be buying one of their eyeshadow palettes this summer! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your review. I'm definitely going to be buying one of their eyeshadow palettes this summer! x x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...