Saturday, 11 June 2011

OPI Minis Burlesque Collection

Hi Ladies xxx

I got these through the post last week the lovely Dee got them for me and sent them over.
They are the O.P.I Burlesque Little Teasers mini nail polishes.
Get tempted by this little tease of colour for holiday nails.  
O.P.I Burlesque Collection

* Rising Star * 
Lustrous glimmering gold
* Take The Stage * 
A warm orange spotlight shimmer
* The Show Must go On! * 
With this deep pink shimmer on your nails
* Ali's Big Break *
This glowing red shimmer breaks through in style.

I love this set think they will be perfect in the winter as they are such rich warm colours.

Thanks Dee xxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. So glad you like them! I have Ali's Big Break on my toes at the moment and I love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely set - I bought this for my friend for Christmas and she loves it. I'm currently wearing another shade from that collection which I also love x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely set - I bought this for my friend for Christmas and she loves it. I'm currently wearing another shade from that collection which I also love x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...