Saturday, 11 June 2011

Skin 70 Super BB Cream

Hi Ladies xxx
Hope your having a great weekend! 
I have had this review in draft for ages and forgot about posting it so sorry but here is my review on the Skin 79 BB Cream
BB Cream in the box

BB Cream next to a lipstick so you can see the size
BB Cream out of the box

This was a bit of a splurge purchase but having heard the hype about it I had to give it a go.  I brought mine from EBay from a recommended seller as there are alot of fakes about however after doing all the checks I'm 99% positive mine is a real one.  
So I thought I would review what I like and what i don't like about this product.

What I like about my BB Cream:
I love It's light texture it goes on my skin so smoothly.  
It blends it onto my skin really well
Comes with a pump so its really hygienic
My face looks really bright and glowy
due to the shimmer effectEvened out my skin tone really well
Contains SPF 25
Smells really nice

What I don't like about this BB Cream:
Availability its not located in the UK so I had to wait over a week to get it
Coverage is medium.  It does not cover all my blemishes so need to use concealer
 Did find it a little drying on my skin so i used on top of my moisturiser
Does look Grey to start off with however when I apply bronzer it's fine
Would I buy it again?
Yes!
Would I recommend 
Yes!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review! This looks like a great product! =)

    -Dinah
    dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much for this review. I think I'll buy this one :3 xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...