Thursday, 9 June 2011

V05 Miracle Concentrate


V05 Miracle Concentrate

If you follow me on Twitter you will know I have been hunting hi and low for this little bottle of goodness.  So Wednesday I went to 9 shops looking for this however none had it in stock and asking in the shops the assistants looked at me like I was barking mad.  

So today I sent my mum off to hit the shops by her and guess what none of them stocked or had heard of it.  

What V05 say about this product

Elixir with Argan oil
Restorative power of an elixir in its most potent form
Intensely conditions & helps repair dry, damaged or frizzy hair
Leaves hair unbelievably smooth & silky soft
Adds radiant shine 
Reduces drying time & damage caused by blow drying
Intensive leave in treatment.
Been searching for that wonder product that will sort out all of your hair woes? Peel back the label to reveal our Argan Oil secret...
VO5 understands the damage we do to our hair through everyday washing, brushing, colouring & styling. That is we've made this little miracle product with Argan Oil, known to be:
High in Vitamin E.
Rich in anti oxidants to help fight against free radicals.
Hydrating & deeply conditioning.

So my search will continue until i have this lets hope that V05 sort out us in the midlands and don't leave us waiting to have it stocked in our stores soon

4 comments:

  1. hmmm, i bet it's good stuff because i live for their moisture milks conditioner! sooo good for my hair :D

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I come across some I will let u know neither our Boots nor our Tesco had it so I might check some smaller chemists xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for it too, but now I just think it's not out yet, and all those great reviews came from PR samples. Unfortunately, they didn't tell the bloggers when it will be out, so no one mentionned it. I think that's what happened, as I havent seen any products of the line either. PR fail in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmm, i bet it's good stuff because i live for their moisture milks conditioner! sooo good for my hair :D

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...