Thursday, 9 June 2011

V05 Nourish Me Truly Shampoo and Conditioner

Hi Ladies xxx

Been wanting to try this and finally picked them up this week while on my hunt for V05's Miracle Concentrate Which I still haven't found by the way!!!  

Anyway while in ASDA they had these on a offer which I think was to good to be true 
(if you pick up on sarcasm in my typing your so right) 
So the deal £2 each or 2 for £4 BARGAIN!! how could I refuse such a great deal so I picked them up as I thought it would go some way in consoling me as I couldn't find the concentrate and costing me a tank of diesel driving round looking for it
V05 Nourish Me Truly Shampoo

V05 Nourish me Truly Conditioner
Shampoo & Conditioner

So these are beautiful the shampoo first wash didn't larva up must but on the second wash it was like a foam I have been told my a friend you can tell a good shampoo by the size of the bubbles how true this is I have no idea but the bubbles in this shampoo were soooo tiny.  

The conditioner I did add some more to what I put on my hair first as it does as the formula adapts to your hair and I felt this soaked up really quick in my hair.  

So when I rinsed it my hair felt amazing I haven't blow dried it just let it dry and it feels really soft and shiny and it smells great so all in all would tell you all to give this a go.

2 comments:

  1. Was oggling these today but just wasn't sure - I was actually down that isle looking for the concentrate for you :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was oggling these today but just wasn't sure - I was actually down that isle looking for the concentrate for you :-) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...