Thursday, 30 June 2011

Witch tinted moisturiser




Hi ladies xxxx

Have been waiting to try this for such a long time and finally boots had all three shades in stock. Now I wasn't sure which shade to go for so I thought I would go for the middle one as it's summer and hopefully I'd had a little more colour than normal. Now to be honest I nearly passed out when I saw the colour of this is was so much darker and orange than I was expecting however that said it blends so well. 



 With the help of my new skin care routine I have been wearing this alone with a little bit of concealer were need this is the third thing from witch and I am so impressed. I have reviewed the primer and blemish pen and this is another great product from them. 

 What have you tried from the witch range what should I try next??

1 comment:

  1. It's the bomb isn't it I have been wearing it all week cos it's so warm :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...