Friday, 22 July 2011

Charli My Life Saver


Hi Ladies xxx

This I just a little post to let you know how wonderful and kind the friends I have made on Twitter are.  It amazes me how although we all do pretty much the same thing although in our own different ways most of the girls I talk to on Twitter would do anything for anyone.  

A while ago I said I was finding it really hard to get hold of the V05 Miracle concentrate and the lovely Charli offered to get one for me and post it to me which she did bless her and popped in this little card which was a lovely touch.

I will do a full review on this but for now i just wanted to thank Charli and if you haven't already pop over and check her out .

Thanks Hun xxxxx




3 comments:

  1. It's a fab network of bloggers we've got on Twitter :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awr I do love the blogging girls :) Sometimes I think you're all nicer than my real life besties haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww I just start nosing through blogs and I see a whole post dedicated to me :D You're welcome sweetie!! I am glad you love it as much as I said you would xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...