Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Leighton Denny dupe


Hi ladies xxx

As most of you know we have just done the second round of the RAK (random act of kindness) and the lovely charli sent me loads of wonderful stuff and this ELF nail polish.

Now one of my favourite glitter polishes is the Leighton Denny cascade and this ELF one is so close I think it's a pretty good dupe. What do you think ????

Now the Leighton Denny costs around £11 a bottle and the ELF one is £1.50 BARGAIN XXX

So just wanted to thank charli again for been so thoughtful xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. I love Elf, their products are very good :) These two look really beautiful and they do look like great dupes :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Elf, their products are very good :) These two look really beautiful and they do look like great dupes :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...