Thursday, 7 July 2011

Leighton Denny French Glamour Manicure

Hi Ladies xxx

So I have been wearing lots of colours on my nails lately so I thought this week I would do a french on them as this is one of my favourite nail looks.  

So Jon brought me the Leighton Denny French Fascination kit and this is one of the looks I have done with it. It is a basic French with a glitter topcoat.

I thought I would include all the products I use when doing my nails as alot of people ask me how I grow them so long (having said that my nails in the pic are short for me).  So these are the products I use every week.

The finished look
Leighton Denny Cuti lips
I use this on my cuticles or my lips.

Leighton Denny Diamond VIP Buffer
This is one of of those 4 sections buffers which smooth the ridges out of your nails and then makes them shine.

Leighton Denny All For One
Best base and top coat I have used


Leighton Denny Pure White
I use this for my tips of my nails.


Leighton Denny Starkers
I paint this over the top of my nails once I have painted the tips

Leighton Denny Cascade
Micro fine glitter which is so pretty I paint this over the nails when done.


I hope you enjoyed I love Leighton Denny polishes they go on really well and last a long time.

8 comments:

  1. your nails are gorge! I'm growing mine for my wedding so I hope they look as nice as yours x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh this is so pretty, I wish my nails were long enough to do french manicures on :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nail Envy :) they look amazing I have never bought any polishes from this brand I may have to invest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awh this is so pretty, I wish my nails were long enough to do french manicures on :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. bakesbeautyblog9 July 2011 at 14:24

    i love the leighton denny polishes normally get of qvc cause they work out cheaper

    ReplyDelete
  6. bakesbeautyblog9 July 2011 at 14:26

    aww thanks hun i used to bite my nail till they bleed and my nan was always on my back telling me to stop and when she die i did bit late though i guess xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. bakesbeautyblog9 July 2011 at 14:26

    aww thanks hun whens the wedding xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your nails are a lovely length, I love the gloss you have put on them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...