Monday, 25 July 2011

Miners Product Review

Hi Ladies xxx

So this week I have been trying out some make up from Miners Cosmetics. I was lucky enough to have these sent to me and on testing them I will be going along and picking some more bits up as I'm really impressed with the bits I have tried. I was sent some eyes, lips, face and nail products to try.
Miners Nail Colour (Marshmallow) £2.99 each
Miners Spring Summer Nail Shades (Rio Pink)£2.99 each

These nail polishes are really good they have a lovely long brush on them the polish applies really well and excellent coverage from 2 coats Miners have a wide range of colours so I will definitely be picking up some of there other shades.

Miners Tin o Tint £2.99 (watermelon)

As you will know I love lip balm and these didn't disappoint at all they smell wonderful and left my lips feeling soft and smooth I love the face they have a tint in the to this wouldn't of been something I would of normally picked up but I do really like it
Miners Ton o Tint Watermelon swatched

Miners Pearls For Girls Pearlshine Lipgloss £3.49
Pearly Girly & Pink Pearl

These lip glosses are lovely they aren't sticky at all and the colours are beautiful both have a pearlescent finish to them. I like the applicator you twist them up and they have a little brush on the end.
Pearly Girly & Pink Pearl Swatched

Miner Beauty Brilliance £3.99 (Dream)
Multi Purpose Highlighter Stick

These product is wonderful I really like it, it highlights but looks really natural I apply to my cheekbones and on my brow bone. I like the face you can see how much product you have in the stick as you twist up the product. This applies really nicely its smooth and blends really well.
Dream Swatched

Miner Dip and Define £3.49 (Khaki Gold)

These eyeshadow are loose powder which has metallic gold flecks running through it. It is very good colour pay off and the gold shimmer is so pretty. Really nice product which lasts a long time on the lid perfect for a night time look.
Dip & Define Khaki Gold Swatched
Miner Define & Line (black) £2.99

This eyeliner is fantastic its smudge proof really easy and quick to apply I have to say when I first undid the lip I wasn't impressed as it had a hard applicator but on using it its brilliant I have reached for this more than any other eyeliner I have I will be getting the brown one to.
The Applicator

Define & Line Swatched
Love Phat Liner (golddigger) £3.99

This is a eyeliner and eye colour and i have to say this is the only product i didn't like i found it was far to hard to use on my eyes. Miners say it should glide on effortlessly however mine didn't however it might just be mine. I had to really rubbing in on my hand to get any colour
Phat Pencil Swatched

So all in all I do really like this brand and I will be checking out my local stockiest soon to pick up some more items from there range for more information check out www.miners.com .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...