Friday, 8 July 2011

NOTD Leighton Denny Supermodel

Hi Ladies xxx

I hope your all well so this months Harpers Bazaar they were giving away a free Leighton Denny nail polish worth £11.  The magazine costs £4.20 but with a voucher I got out the paper I could save £2.20 so I went on the search for Supermodel one of Leighton's top selling nail colours.  
It wasn't easy but finally I found it so I brought it for £2 saving £9 (bargain)
 Leighton Denny Supermodel

I love this colour and has lasted really well on my nails.

UNTILL!!!!



Yes first thing Monday morning this happened so now I have to chop them all off and start over again.


6 comments:

  1. bakesbeautyblog9 July 2011 at 14:23

    me to still haven't cut them all off will do thought i might to a regrowing post

    ReplyDelete
  2. bakesbeautyblog9 July 2011 at 14:24

    i know im still very sad oh well i love really dark colour on short nails so for now im going to have ET fingers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :-O the poor nail!!! although I'd love to see a regrowth post too as my nails always break.

    I've watched a lot of leighton denny on qvc and always wanted to try them out. how do his compare with the likes of opi, nails inc?
    sorry about my comment above, the comment was appearing in a strange symbol font!lol

    katy xx
    ktcyrus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...