Friday, 22 July 2011

Re-growing my nails week 2

Hi Ladies xxx

So 2 weeks ago I cut off all my nails as I broke one while at work and I hate nails been different lengths so off they went.  Now I have lost the picture of them all cut off but I will show you the broken nail pic as this is how short I cut the rest of them .

BEFORE

MY BROKEN NAIL ;-(

2 WEEKS LATER

My Nail Routine is every week I buff and file them with 
Leighton Denny Diamond VIP Buffer file

Then I apply
 Leighton Denny Cuti Lips 

Then I apply a coat of 
Leighton Denny's All For One

Then i paint then what ever colour I'm wearing for the weekI
Hand cream I use 2 and apply it through out the day 
Soap & Glory Hand Food 
I use in the day time
  Leighton Denny Best Defence Hand Cream
I use this first thing in the morning and last thing at night this is my favourite hand cream.

Hope you enjoy this post I will post it ever week.

1 comment:

  1. They have shot up! They look really healthy too x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...