Saturday, 23 July 2011

Sudocrem Review (the magic cream)

Hi Ladies xxx

Well a few weeks ago I was sent a product to try now I have to be honest I am never normally with out this product in my house.  

I use it all the time I first brought it when I had Faith and since then I'm never without it.  

The product is SUDOCREM 

Sudocrem Tube 30g
Perfect to carry around in my handbag

Not the most exciting product in the world you might think but this cream is amazing and is called the magic cream in our house.  

Sudocrem
Thick, Creamy Cream

The samples they sent were for the tube of the cream rather then the tub which for me is a night mare due to my nails.  

What Sudocrem say:

Sudocrem Skin Care Cream is a versatile cream that is gentle and caring.  Sudocrem Skin Care Cream is clinically proven formulation to care for delicate skin, forming a barrier which protects against irritants allowing the skin to maintain its natural healthy and supple condition

Sudocrem can be used for nappy rash, cuts and grazes, minor burns, sunburn, eczema, acne, bed sores, chilblain's,

I would recommend anyone to get a tub/tube of this and keep in in the house I can always find something to use it on.  I've even used it on my cats when they have come home with a little war wound. 

For more information take a look at Sudocrem's website www.sudocrem.co.uk or vist their Facebook Sudocrem Bagology


1 comment:

  1. Sudocrem Skin Care Cream is clinically proven approach to care for delicate skin, forming a barrier that protects against irritating agents allowing the skin to maintain its natural condition, healthy and flexible.

    drugstore.com coupon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...