Sunday, 31 July 2011

Sweetest Blog Award

Hi Ladies xxx

Last week I was give the Sweetest Blog Award by the lovely Vicky If you haven't already pop over and check out her wonderful blog beautifull addictions.


So on accepting this away I have to tell you 3 things about me and pass this award onto 15 blog's I love to ready.

My Favourite Colour: Hot Pink, Black and silver

My Favourite Food: Christmas Dinner

My Favourite Place To Visit: Cornwall or Isle of White

So on to the people I think deserve this award.
















So these are just a few of the wonderful blog's I follow and ready their new posts as soon as they have been posted.


7 comments:

  1. Thanks :)
    Ohh I love xmas dinner too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cute :) congrats. i like ur fave colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks lovely :)

    Can't beat Xmas dinner :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eh yayyyyy thanks hon gonna do mine tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks lovely :)

    Can't beat Xmas dinner :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so cute :) congrats. i like ur fave colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...