Sunday, 24 July 2011

Vaseline Cocoa Butter Vitalising Gel Body Oil

Hi Ladies xxx


I have been looking to get this for a while but its about £5 a bottle for 200ml and as I'm watching my pennies i haven't splashed out however today Faith and I walked into town and it was half price in good old Superdrug.  


I've seen a few reviews on this saying how nice and well it worked.  

What Vaseline say:
When skin is healthy, light reflects off the rich colour below the surface, giving it an amazing natural glow.  Daily showers can strip the natural protecting oils from your skin allowing moisture to evaporate. Cocoa butter fragrance vitalising gel body oil used after bathing replenishes skin and locks in moisture for naturally radiant skin.

Hand without oil applied

Now I have just used it and it really does do what it says I have taken a picture of my hand before and after applying not sure if you can make it out but the hand I applied it to look healthier and looks to have more colour in.  
Hand with oil applied

It smells amazing to and although it's and oil it soaks in without been over greasy.  I think I would apply it and wait awhile before getting dressed. So all in all I really like this stuff it lasts a long time on my skin and does make me look like I have a much better tan


2 comments:

  1. Fantastic job.
    The best blog i have ever read.
    Nice blog on cocoa butter.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic job.
    The best blog i have ever read.
    Nice blog on cocoa butter.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...