Sunday, 14 August 2011

NOTD Ciate My Fair Lady Free with Marie Claire

Hi Ladies xxx

I hope your having a really good weekend so last weekend my sister brought me Marie Claire with the free Ciate polish in it.  

Now anyone who had the last Glossy box will of had one of these polishes in their box I was really pleased with mine and really wanted to try more however I haven't got that sort of cash to shell out at the moment as I'm looking for a new job.  

 Ciate My Fair Lady
 My Fair Lady Applied

I love this polish it reminds me of OPI Bubble Bath with I love.  It applies really nicely and and dries quick too I applied 2 coats and I think its really pretty this colour looks like your own nails but better.

Have you tried any Ciate polishes what shades would you recommend?

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and chic colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are saying right this is the most beautiful box I ever had and when using this the polish looking so different and amazing. Its so nice

    ReplyDelete
  3. This Box  is so nice because my cousin already used this and its
    works good. Her Nails looking so beautiful and Long and this time I am
    gonna use this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is
    such great product information here. I think admin described very well about these
    fantastic nail polishes. Thanks for sharing!!
     

    ReplyDelete
  5. Much appreciated for the information and share!Thanks for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This post was quite informational. Thanks.  Nice and useful information comes out through this post.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are
    saying right this is the better option to save our money.I like this idea very impressive and useful .
     

    ReplyDelete
  8. I feel its really a unique &  real information which you have manage & compile.Its really important for us & difficult to find in these days.One of the best blogs I’ve read. Will definitely recommend to others. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I think this is such great and big news this will now help us
    for reducing weight. Great buddy & Keep posting the good stuff!  

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...