Monday, 15 August 2011

Clean & Clear Morning Energy Facial Wash

Hi Ladies xxx

So as you know I love the Clean and Clear range it has done wonders for my problem skin.  However I did run out a few weeks ago and changed back for my pink grapefruit range which hasn't really done anything for my skin.  Now I have to be honest I dont think there much that can help my skin at the moment as I have a lot on my plate at the moment and although I can hide my feeling stress show on my skin in the way of huge massive red spots.  So I decided to go back to my old faithful and when I went to get it I noticed this new morning range and thought I would give it a go.  

 Morning Energy Face Wash
 The Busting Beads
 Bad pic but you can just make out the beads

The gel foams up and as with all the Clean and Clear it tingles a little which your rub on your skin.  I like this as I like to think its working and deep cleaning my skin.  The little beads bust really easy and to be honest you cant really feel them however this stuff really smells nice.  

It is called Morning range but it can be used any time I have been using it twice a day morning when I get back from work and the my normal face wash of the night.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...